Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ori the big boy

It was the JSP trifecta on Sunday morning: a gorgeous Spring day, Millennium Park looking its best with the fountains running and trees in bloom, and one of our favorite families ready and waiting to have a blast with us. And where was I, you ask? Sick in bed, of course, with food poisoning. I couldn't have been more miserable. Although Mike and I had split a meal the night before, he was feeling fine at 9:30AM and headed downtown to shoot solo. Usually after a session, Mike and I good naturedly each try to claim the best photos as our own. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone, right? This time around, there's no chance for me to even try to take credit for any of these amazing shots. It was Mike, Mike, all Mike. And, obviously, this beautiful family had a little something to do with it, as well! Judith and John, I just can't get over how big Ori has gotten since we last saw him at his first birthday party. He's such a big boy now! Mike had a great time with you three. I am supremely jealous and already can't wait to see you for a few more sessions later this year. I promise I will only eat soup and crackers the night before your next shoot, just to be safe!

PS: It took Mike less than an hour after getting home from this session to...how do I say this in a blog-friendly way... start showing the same food poisoning symptoms I had been experiencing since 2AM. Thus began two days of sickness solidarity for us, but we were just so grateful that we snuck this session in!






















No comments: