Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ada and Eddy

Ada had a ton of great ideas for pictures last Monday morning at Montrose Harbor. She found some cool feathers and flowers to show me, cuddled readily with little brother, Eddy, and ran around the beach with her mom and dad. In fluent Russian, Ada told her Dad how she was excited to show all of her friends the pictures we were taking. In English, she told me all about her favorite subjects at school...yoga and drama...and although she was bummed she had to miss "enrichment" class last Monday morning, in the end, she said she had so much fun on her photo shoot that it totally counted as enrichment for the week. Suffice it to say I was more than a little touched and flattered! Thanks for a perfect morning, Olga and Daniel. I loved getting to know your family. These photos melt my heart.





















No comments: