Monday, May 16, 2011

Gabriela

I couldn't believe it when I saw a 330 area code listed on her contract. Turns out, Sarah and I are not only from the same hometown...but we went to the same high school. At the same time! She even took my mother-in-law for art class while at Central. Small world, right? We got such a huge kick out of the coincidence. I had a great time getting to know Sarah, Brandon and their beautiful baby girl, Gabriela, last Thursday. We had a perfect, albeit warm, morning in Lincoln Park. Gabby rocked her photo shoot and was a great sport about all of our setups and wardrobe changes. That was so much fun, Sarah and Brandon! Thanks for a terrific morning.















2 comments:

Medge said...

I LOVE this little one's expressions! Adorable!

Medge

Anonymous said...

That is a kid with attitude! I wonder from whence it comes? Maybe I should say "attitude squared!" I love this kid.