Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nicole and Erik's Wedding

On the May 29th, I had the pleasure of second shooting Erik and Nicole's wedding with my good friend and colleague Victoria Sprung. I spent the morning with Erik and his merry men, and I have to say, they were the calmest group of pre-wedding groomsmen I've ever worked with! We had a lot of fun, whether that be jumping around in the fog, marveling at the amazing thunder and lightening echoing around the empty church or debating who would win in a fight: Iron Man or Superman. Nicole was equal parts calm and excited when she arrived at the church, not to mention absolutely stunning. The thing that struck me most about this couple was their refreshing faith and their sincere appreciation for their friends and family. Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day, Erik and Nicole! Congratulations again!




























No comments: