Monday, June 13, 2011

Linden's two best friends

"I have two best friends," Linden informed me while I was hanging with her last Friday morning. "Their names are mommy and daddy." I swear that is the cutest thing I've ever heard, and it unabashedly brought tears to my eyes. And Linden is about to get a third best friend...a new baby brother or sister! It was a rainy, muddy, cruddy morning, but Linden and I had the best time together, playing with all of her cool toys, having a tea party, jumping on her bed (thanks for allowing the breach of conduct, Lynsey and Peter!), reading her favorite books, playing dress-up in a cowgirl hat and later a sparkly pink tutu and even having a Katy Perry dance party. Thanks for a fantastic morning, Lynsey and Peter, and I can't wait to hear the news of your new addition soon!


















No comments: