Thursday, June 23, 2011

My buddy Owen

Owen and I instantly clicked. The first 5 minutes of our session together went something like this:

"Hi Jenny!"
"Hi Owen!"
"Do you want to see my cars?"
"Wow! Those are cool. What color is that one, Owen?"
"Red! Are you coming to the beach with us, Jenny?"
"I sure am, Owen."
"Hey, Jenny!"
"Hey, Owen!"

This little squirt totally melted me. I got the biggest kick out of him. Neither Jaime nor I could figure out why he started calling me Jenny...no one really calls me that except my family and a few random friends from high school. And Owen, of course. And I truly wish I could replicate in words the sound that Owen started making to imitate the clicking sound the camera made when I took pictures. Part broken down car, part machine gun...100% hilarious. I had the best time, Jaime and Keith! It was great meeting you guys.















1 comment:

Medge said...

Owen is adorable!

Medge