Monday, June 6, 2011

Miss Alexis

Ok, seriously...how cute is Alexis? Holy cow, I could have snapped pictures of her big brown eyes, adorable chubby cheeks and sweet smile all day long! Her mama picked some really great little outfits for us to play with, but opted out of photos herself last Wednesday. (I'll get you next time, LaTasha!) Alexis's dad had no problem jumping in for a few close-ups with his baby girl. This session was also a JSP first. I always like to include pets in family photo sessions whenever I can...and this family has one cool fish! Marcus did a great job mugging for my camera. Thanks so much for a fun afternoon!












4 comments:

Medge said...

OMG! Move over Tyra Banks. How adorable is Miss Alexis!

Craig said...

Thanks Jen!! The shots are amazing!! You made my daughter look like a rockstar. Proud DaD

Anonymous said...

Of course, my little niece is ADORABLE! Very nice pics.

LaTasha said...

Love these!! I'm so excited to see the rest. Great job Jen, it was great meeting and working with you!
@Medge-thank you! :-)