Friday, April 15, 2011

Harder than it looks

Maybe it was because we were all dressed up. Or maybe it was because we were finally catching a break after feeling crummy for weeks. Quite possibly, it was simply the fact that we are huge nerds that led us to lug out the tripod and snap a few photos of ourselves before we headed out to the Manager's Ball last Saturday evening. Whatever the reason, I am so glad we did. These photos have been making me smile all week. After reacquainting ourselves with our camera's remote (those first two pictures just crack me up), we discovered just how good our clients are at modeling. They make it look easy, don't they? Especially all of my little kiddos. They are so un-self-conscious and curious and adventurous in front of the camera. They never worry about how they are going to look in the photos later and are completely themselves. Mike and I, however, discovered once again that we are soooooooo much better behind our cameras then in front of them. We always default to looking at each other, and that always makes us laugh. (Take that how you will!) I love these photos. They put things right in perspective for me. So this week, I have five gold stars to share:

5 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! Especially the second one ;)

Jeff and Susan Langner said...

I think you are GREAT models! Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures. As always. Miss you both!

Mike said...

You looked just stunning that night, kiddo, and beautiful as always.

Medge said...

You both looked great! I agree with Becky, the second shot is my favorite, too! Great blog this week, Jen Jen.

Medge

Neda B. said...

I looooove these pics!!! You guys are such a beautiful couple and I always LOOOVE the pics of you guys looking at each other! What a great night that was!