Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Best

I put off last Friday's Gold Star post because I was waiting for this picture. The picture I have been planning to take since my family made plans to get together in Chicago to celebrate Easter. The picture I forced my parents and sister to remove their coats and half freeze for. The picture that Mike, also dressed in his Sunday best, climbed up on a barrier down by the beach to snap. It's not often that we are all together, and in keeping with my resolution to take and share more personal photos this year, it means a lot to me to have this one. Thanks for a great weekend, family! Already can't wait until the next time we are all together!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Dad looks like a play boy with his shirt unbuttoned like that! hahahhaaha! LOVE IT!

Neda B. said...

What a beautiful family!!!

Medge said...

I LOVE the photo, Jenny. Thank you, Mike, for making the climb to get it!

Medge