Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lucy

There is something to be said for "Mommy and Me" weekday sessions. Even if you can't get the whole family together, it's a great opportunity to capture super fun, relaxed shots of the little ones in their every day environments as well as more than a fare share of cuddly, sweet pictures of baby and mama going through their normal routine. These sessions kind of rock my world. I had such a blast with this mother-daughter team last Wednesday morning. Julie and I delighted in picking out adorable outfits for Lucy (we were able to include so many great options!), and Lucy showed me what a "tummy time" pro she is. Now it's finally time for your adorable little one to be featured on the blog, Julie! Thanks for reading...that made my day. It was so nice meeting you...thanks for a great time.















2 comments:

Medge said...

LOVE Lucy's adorable outfits, especially the vest! What a cutie!

Medge

The Fletcher Family said...

These pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see all of them! Lucy's dad is my cousin! You did a fantastic job!!