Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"A Good Book Has No Ending"

For the past year, I have been searching high and low for albums to offer you, dear clients. And I have to say, there are a lot of gorgeous books out there that are absurdly priced. There are also a lot of affordable options that are tacky beyond belief. I wanted to offer you something that is true to JSP's business model: simple, classic, fun and affordable. Something that tells the story of your wedding day or showcases timeless family memories. I am ridiculously excited about the two options I found. Both samples are laid out as wedding albums, but either would make for a gorgeous newborn book or a fantastic family album. Take a look at the pictures below and shoot me an email me if you would like the details.

Option 1: The Coffee Table Book

Mike and I have used this printer for years for all of our personal trips and family memories and are always happy with the quality. Heck, when we got married four years ago, we made an album just like this as a keep-sake for my parents! For this option, you will choose the photos you would like to include and I will lay out the design. The print quality is good and the books are affordable enough to start a coffee table collection! For family albums, we have different color linen options for the cover.






Option 2: The Fine Art Album

Sigh. This book is just so romantic to me. The spine is personalized (you KNOW what a fan I am of anything personalized!), the pages are thick and glossy and the cover sports that beautiful brushed metal frame. For this option, you will choose the photos you would like to include and a professional designer will lay out the pages in fine art layouts with fades and artistic treatmeants that just blow me away. The print quality is exceptional as is the book binding.





No comments: