Thursday, February 2, 2012

Madeleine

How sweet is little Madeleine? I had the best time getting to know this family last Friday morning. Madeleine gave me her best smiles, gave her parents her best cuddles, had no problem rocking three awesome wardrobe changes, and enjoyed a walk to the park. OK, she pretty much slept through our time in the park, but it was still absolutely adorable! We were just so excited to be able to sneak outside at the end of January and enjoy some sunshine! It was so nice to meet you, Ali and Erik. Will see you around the neighborhood!














3 comments:

All A's said...

You've really captured Madeleine spirit and beauty. The b&w of her big beautiful eyes really moved me. And I love the love you captured in my sister and her hubby. Thank you! Big Sissy, Amber

Suzanne Lehner said...

What a absolutely beautiful little bady you have Ali. Congratulations!
Suzanne (Dickey) Lehner

Janeen said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute and a charmer! I agree that the b&w shows her beautiful eyes. I also love the one where she is frowning. Very nice job capturing the Wright family and their happiness.