Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Evyn!

Last week, I had the pleasure of taking Evyn's 1-year photos on her actual birthday. I just love it when that happens! I got a huge kick out of documenting all of Evyn's favorite activities: eating Cheerios in her "snack chair," playing with her stuffies and toys, reading her books with mom and dad and showing off her mad standing and walking skills. We also had some birthday-specific fun with balloons and tutus and cupcakes. I've never actually seen a 1-year-old completely finish their birthday cupcake...but then again, it was Sweet Mandy B's. Evyn and I are clearly in agreement...they are the absolute best! Happy Birthday, little one, and congratulations on a year full of love and happiness, Ali and Jason!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

You are so amazing! Thank you for all your hard work and great photos capturing some big age milestones in Evyn's life!

Jason, Ali, and Evyn