Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Owen and Emery Ring in the New Year

When Owen and I first met last year, we had a great connection. He affectionately called me "Jenny" and I ate up all of his adorable, playful smiles. I absolutely couldn't WAIT to see him and his parents, Jaime and  Keith, last Friday because they had a new addition to their awesome family for me to meet. Beautiful little sister Emery who made her debut about three weeks ago.  Jaime wanted to use these photos for a Happy New Year/birth announcement card and had found some priceless props on Etsy. Oh. My. Goodness. Did we have a great time with this session. Congratulations again, Jaime and Keith, on Emery's arrival. I already can't wait to watch your dynamic sibling duo grow up!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen- thanks so much for a fun session. Love the pictures- you are the best! -Jaime