Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011: Jen and Mike in Action

2011 blew every expectation, wild hope and dream I ever had for JSP. Mike and I had the best time meeting new clients, growing friendships, watching dozens of our favorite families expand and flourish, crying at weddings (well, I always do...Mike, not so much), exploring new parts of the city, trying new angles, experimenting with light and pinching ourselves that we are blessed and lucky enough to be able to do this for a living. Every so often, we take the opportunity to document the good times we have shooting together. Here's a behind the scene look at how much fun we had behind our cameras in 2011. (Many thanks to my dear friend and colleague, Victoria Sprung, for snapping a few of these photos on the weddings we worked together last year. It's safe to say, we always had a really good time together.)




















5 comments:

Becky said...

I love the last picture! You look so sneaky :)

Sara said...

I love this post! You two are adorable.

Medge said...

This was great! I really enjoyed seeing "A Day In The Life" so to speak.

Medge

Mom said...

What a cute set of photographers! You look like your having fun.

Jen said...

We did have a lot of fun last year, Joan...it's always awesome when Mike and I can shoot together. Looking forward to another great year and some really fun sessions.