Friday, November 6, 2009

jensoares.com

My biggest goal for 2009 was to launch a website before December 31. The thought of accumulating enough images to launch an entire website in one year's time was daunting. I had a dream, I made a plan...but it was still a big goal.

And then I met all of you, my dear clients. The year passed so quickly, filled with our fun sessions in the parks and at the beaches around Chicago. You welcomed us into your homes and into your families. We enjoyed getting to know you as friends, and look forward to seeing you all again in the future. We hope to get to watch your kids grow up and your families expand.

You have made our first year in business simply amazing. We are so blessed to have met each and every one of you and can't thank you enough for all of your support.

Stay tuned for more exciting additions...2010 JSP is gearing up to be one heck of a sequel.

Now, check out the site! http://jensoares.com/

No comments: