Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A day with Becky, Adam and Haley

My sister, Becky, just adopted a puppy. And not just any puppy. Becky has been dreaming of a dog like Haley since she was a very little girl. She's searched her whole life for a four-legged soul mate and after having met my new furry niece for the first time in Madison this summer, I can't help but think they were made for each other. Haley was found soaking wet and hungry on a highway, and with the help of a little luck and Petfinder, found her way to my sister. Now that's what I call a happy ending. While Mike and I were visiting the family's new addition, we took a few family portraits with Becky, Haley and Becky's boyfriend, Adam. We had a beautiful day to tool around Madison. Thanks for humoring us, guys! We had a blast and hope to do it again soon.












No comments: