Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Introducing Hadley

One of my favorite families just got a little bigger. Meet Miss Hadley. Born ahead of schedule, just a few weeks ago, Hadley was alert and ready for her big photo shoot last Friday morning. She gave me her best poses...she stretched, she cried, she snuggled with mom and dad. I swear she even smiled a few times. I already can't wait to see Hadley in action with big sister, Linden, when I visit again in October. Congratulations on your beautiful new addition, Lynsey and Peter!


















2 comments:

Mike said...

CONGRATS GUYS! I wish I could have met Hadley. She's so beautiful!

I hope to see the whole family soon!

In the mean time, I hope Hadley lets you guys sleep at least a little bit this month!

Medge said...

I LOVE that last photo of the whole family! Hadley definitely looks like she is smiling. What an adorable little peanut!

Medge