Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Life Begins When You Say 'Go' "

I was thrilled when A&E Television Networks asked me to photograph one of their December events. I was doubly tickled when I found out the event was a meet and greet with Peach Carr, one of the designers on this season's Project Runway. The event was held in the Penthouse Suite at the gorgeous Elysian Hotel downtown. Everything in the room sparkled: the luxurious decor, the fun samples and sketches that Peach brought with her...and of course, the conversation. Peach not only dished about her experiences on the show, but also conveyed her thankfulness for her recent unexpected opportunities and booming business at this time of her life. Her words really hit home for me, having just made the leap myself into being a full time business owner. If Heidi is right and "One day you're in...the next day, you're out," I have a feeling that Peach is here to stay. Much thanks to AETN for having me be a part of such a great night.





















No comments: