Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Piper

Meet Piper. This adorable 2 year-old loves her Curious George stuffie and her sunglasses and had a great time wandering around the park with her mom and dad, me and Mike on Saturday morning. She was a great sport, even though I think she would have rather been at Navy Pier, hanging out on the Ferris Wheel and swings that we could see, tauntingly, in the distance. Still, Piper kept things interesting...giving us one of the funniest photo shoot moments when she said, "I'm going to throw my shoe into the lake!" And then actually did! If her big brown eyes and adorable smile hadn't already endeared Piper to me, then that little show of daring certainly did! Thanks for a great time, Darlene and Jeff! Mike and I really enjoyed getting to know you guys.


















No comments: