Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2010: That's a wrap!

Dear clients,

Because you are SO AWESOME, I find myself(in July!) already booked for the remainder of this year. Fall requests have begun to pour in, and unfortunately I can't accommodate any more sessions at this time. A wait list has been started in the event of cancellations or last minute rescheduling. If you would like me to add your name to that list, please let me know.

Otherwise, I am currently scheduling shoots for January, February and March of 2011. Let's try not to schedule TOO much beyond that for now. Shoot me an email if you are interested in getting something on the books early and we can discuss 2011 dates and pricing.

I am so geeked! You guys are making my dreams come true.

Mike and I are incredibly excited for all of the shoots we have on the books for the rest of this year. Thank you, again, for making 2010 so incredible, and we already can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

Jen

No comments: